Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Oct.5th (Johnny Winter)

Today's t-shirt is from the first time I saw blues legend Johnny Winter in concert. This show was at The Dinwoodie Lounge on the U of A campus in Edmonton back in 1989. The Dinwoodie was a great venue for the show, the place was packed (about 700 people) with lots of beer flowing and the smell of pot being strong through out the show. I went to this show with Hurl and Nerraw and had a most awesome time.

A few memories of this show other then the great music was Hurl buying a t-shirt and actually getting two of them together, he was nice enough to give me one, only for me to end up losing it sometime during the show, therefore I had to fork out cash and buy my own. Then after the show, once we got outside the fresh air hit me hard and the weebly wobbly's got me, one step forward three backwards. That's when we stumbled across a shopping cart and the boys put me in the cart and proceeded to push me home in the cart, only to end up dumping me eventually, ya didn't see that happening,lol. Good times!!!

Front.


Back.




In concert news... Johnny Winter will be coming through Edmonton again on Friday February 25th in 2011 at The Polish Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment