Monday, October 11, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Oct.11th (Snapcase)

Today's t-shirt is from the band Snapcase whom I saw for the first time at The Van's Warped Tour in Calgary at The Race City Motorsports Park in 2000. This was the first time The Warped Tour had played Calgary and one of the better line ups I have seen for the tour. Some of the bands on that years line up were, Green Day, Long Beach Dub All-Stars, Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Hot Water Music.

I went to this show with my brother who was living in Calgary at the time, we both scored free tickets for the show as we did street team work for the BYO Record Label.

My favorite memory of the show was the first two bands of the day. Snapcase followed by Hot Water Music, wow, a little hardcore to get the day started. I had never seen either band before, but my brother had been following both for a while and said they were a must see. I have to say I was very impressed with both. It was a great long day of music.

Front.


Back.






No comments:

Post a Comment