Saturday, November 25, 2023

The Sadies Live in Edmonton July 27th 2023

 


Another show my buddy Buzzard and I saw at Taste Of Edmonton was The Sadies. This would be my 15th time seeing the band in concert. And my second time seeing them perform without Dallas Good whom passed away in February 2022.

The Sadies put on a great show to a good crowd at Sir Winston Churchill Park. I really enjoyed their set but found myself really missing Dallas this time around. I miss the two guitar sound in the band. Travis does an awesome job of making up for the missing Dallas, but it's just not the same. The bands 75 minute set was made up of lots of songs from their latest release Colder Streams. All and all a great show and I will continue to follow this band and see them as often as possible. Good times!!!

The Sadies.








No comments:

Post a Comment